Issue No. 16 - Complexity
Read well, read often, and consume what is good. Finally, a magazine that makes you feel loved, not less.
- 174 pages of exclusive, print-only content.
- A collection of thought provoking, encouraging essays and original photography.
- Zero retouching; our magazine features real women with real bodies.
- A portion of proceeds will directly support IJM’s anti-trafficking work in the DR.
- Offset printed and perfect bound on uncoated paper in the USA.
WHAT'S INSIDE THE COMPLEXITY ISSUE?
Issue 16 dives into something we might have a tendency to shy away from. Complexity. What does it look like to conquer some of those confusing, complicated or frustrating things in life? Can we find a sense of satisfaction apart from complete understanding? And is there beauty in doing so?
International Justice Mission Partnership: With every magazine you purchase, Darling Magazine will donate a portion of proceeds specifically for IJM's work being done to end sex trafficking in the Dominican Republic. We regularly share updates on our blog about the progress IJM is seeing in that country and we’re excited about the dedicated, compassionate pursuit of justice that this organization is spearheading worldwide. See the latest update here: http://bit.ly/1F2jtT1