Darling Retreat: Florida September 26-29
We are gathering at a gorgeous private residence in Palma Sola Bay in the City of Bradenton, Florida for a luxury Darling retreat. Situated on the property of Jubilee Organics, a biodiverse 12 acre organic farm, this retreat is one-of-a-kind. We will be eating farm-to-table meals foraged from the property, venturing to famous white beaches, sailing across the water at sunset on a catamaran and participating in custom Darling workshops including personalized styling sessions with Jackie, a professional styling service, focused on helping you find your unique style and confidence.
We know your time is precious, so Darling is always about going deep in a short amount of time, leaving you with practical takeaways for your life, not just a simple vacation. We all desire a fresh start, and our workshops will take you on a journey exploring your past and present and setting new “rhythms of life” for your future. You’ll also walk away with an outfit from Jackie, photos and a video from a professional photographer to remember your time with us.
Founder of Darling, Sarah Dubbeldam and Founder of Jackie, Amber Duncan will be curating a time of valuable practical workshops, fun activities, and intentional digital-detox. You won’t want to miss this one!
- Guests arrive at residence for a 4:00pm check-in
- 5:30pm: Meet and greet cocktail / wine reception by the pool
- 7:00pm: Opening Darling Dinner with Sarah Dubbeldam and Amber Duncan on the boat with food by Jubilee Organics
- 7:00–8:00am: Optional yoga class on property
- 9:00am: Breakfast by Jubilee Organics
- 9:30–11am: Workshop 1: Introduction to “Rhythms of Life” with Sarah Dubbeldam
- 12:00pm: Lunch by Jubilee Organics
- 1:00pm–5pm: Personalized Jackie styling sessions at Jackie Headquarters with professional photography portraits
- 6:00pm: Workshop 2: “Fashion as Confidence” with Amber Duncan
- 7:30pm: Darling Dinner at Jackie Headquarters
- 7:00-8:00am: Optional yoga class on property
- 9:00am Breakfast out on the farm
- 10:00: Beach adventure for paddle-boarding or sunbathing
- 1:00pm: Lunch off-site at beach
- 3:00pm–4:00pm: “Rhythms of Life” Part II with Sarah Dubbeldam
- Darling Dinner on property and closing reflections
- 9:30am: Brunch by Jubilee Organics
12:00pm: Check out
WHAT YOUR TICKET COVERS
- 4 days and 3 nights at private residence
- 8 delicious organic and farm to table meals, including 3 curated Darling Dinners
- 2 optional yoga sessions
- 1 Jackie head-to-toe outfit
- 3 workshops to guide you through the ending of 2019 and help you enter 2020 with an amazing new tool kit of "Rhythms of Life"
Nightly conversations and the chance to create some amazing life-long connections!
- Air travel and ground transportation to and from the retreat is not included
- All transportation once you arrive is covered by Darling
- All rooms are SHARED with either queen or king beds
- If you need special accommodations, or have any questions whatsoever, please feel free to e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation fees will be applied per person according to the following schedule, based on the date we receive your written notification:
- Cancellations initiated by the participant received in writing to Darling Media with more than 60 days notice before tour start date will receive their deposit as a credit to be used towards future tours with Darling Media. The credit expires 1 year after issued.
- Cancellations initiated by the participant received in writing to Darling Media with 60 or less days notice before the tour start date will forfeit their deposit as a cancellation fee. Any balance payments can be held on file as a credit to be used towards future tours and services with Darling Media. The credit expires 1 year after issued.
- Cancellations initiated by the participant received in writing to Darling Media with 30 or less days notice before the tour start date will forfeit their deposit and any balance payments as a cancellation fee.
No refunds will be provided for any reason for unused portion of a trip once the trip begins, including if you leave a trip for any reason or have to be removed from a trip. The trip price is a package cost and refunds and credits are not available for services not used.
There are no exceptions to this cancellation and refund policy, including for reasons related to weather, terrorism, civil strife, personal, family or medical emergencies or any other circumstances beyond our control. For this and other reasons, we encourage you to purchase trip cancellation and interruption insurance and travel protection (i.e., travel medical insurance and emergency evacuation services).
Darling Media is not responsible for expenses incurred by Participants in preparing for a trip (eg. nonrefundable advance purchase air tickets, equipment, etc.) or for any additional arrangements pre- or post-departure date. The term applies whether the tour is altered, modified, or cancelled by us or by you for any reason. Because the tour may be cancelled when a minimum number of Participants have not signed up, we recommend that you either purchase refundable air tickets or wait until we have confirmed with you approximately 3 months prior to the tour that we have a sufficient number of Participants.