1 Year - 4 Issue Subscription (FREE U.S. SHIPPING)
Treat yourself or give the gift of Darling with a one year subscription and four quarterly issues will be sent straight to your daughter, sister-in-law, co-worker or best friend’s mailbox after your one-time purchase. Don’t keep us to yourself! It’s easy to share our pages of healthy wisdom, deep encouragement, and creative inspiration with a friend.
- Save 25% off the cover price by subscribing
- FREE access to digital issue archive ($65 value)
- You will receive 4 issues in total
- Start with Issue 19
- U.S. Shipping included
- Issue 19 ships May 1st
- Darling’s winter cover was shot in Winter Park, CO
- Interview with star of Pretty Little Liars, Lucy Hale about female empowerment
- Essay on how to savor important moments slowly and with intention
- Beautiful art exhibit with interactive questions by artist Brigit Bell Ritchie
- Essay on how to let go of the need to know everything and embrace your life’s trajectory
- Interesting article on the need to help women advance in the workplace
- Exploration of what to do when you truly feel burnt out at work or in life
- Practical piece on the 5 skills you really need to up your game at work
- Interview with Leandra Medine, founder of the popular website, Man Repeller
- Fantastic recipe for 3 wintery drinks to make at your next gathering
- How-to on throwing a fantastic color themed party
- Interview with Marie Kondo, bestselling author of “The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up”
- Reflection on the hashtag #adulting and the concept of what “growing up” means
- Personal letter from Darling’s Editor in Chief on what true confidence actually means
- Essay comparing the hibernation of animals to the natural seasons of human life
- Interview with Paula Fallowfield, executive at Burberry about relational success in the workplace
- Challenging list of ten ways to rejuvenate at the start of a new year
- Article on how to love your body, even as it changes shape or weight over time
- Practical fashion tips by well-known style bloggers, Amra and Elma Beganovich
- How-to on darning socks and sweaters—anyone can do it!
- Interior design article on making your home the “most cozy” for the winter
- Deep reflection on what compassion actually means in our day to day life
- Article on how to avoid the temptation of tabloids and see celebrities as people vs. entertainment
- Article on how to communicate with a friend when your circumstances in life change
- Essay on how to navigate difficult family members and create healthy boundaries
- Compilation of quotes about beauty from our Instagram community
- Practical fitness piece on how to stay nimble and well-stretched during the winter
- Essay on the deeper character building blocks of beauty
- Outside the box beauty tips on making your makeup routine more interesting
- How-to on making gifts that are more unique for your friends or family
- Exploration of the idea of wanderlust and what it can and can’t do for us
- Interview with Manuela Testolini, founder of In a Perfect World Foundation
- Beautiful travel essay and photo story on Iceland
Finally, a magazine that makes you feel loved, not less.
- Exclusive, print-only content not published elsewhere.
- A collection of thought provoking, encouraging essays and original photography.
- Zero retouching; our magazine features real women with real bodies.
- A portion of proceeds will directly support IJM’s anti-trafficking work in the DR.
- Offset printed and perfect bound on uncoated paper in the USA.
International Justice Mission Partnership: With every magazine you purchase, Darling Magazine will donate a portion of proceeds specifically for IJM's work being done to end sex trafficking in the Dominican Republic. We regularly share updates on our blog about the progress IJM is seeing in that country and we’re excited about the dedicated, compassionate pursuit of justice that this organization is spearheading worldwide. See the latest update here: http://bit.ly/1F2jtT1